Customer Support Engineer - TEST (291723)
Job ID 291723 - Posted 13/02/2018 - Belgium - Digital Factory - Customer Services - Mid-level Professional - Permanent - Full time only
Job Description Print Preview
Apply Apply Using LinkedIn
Customer Support Engineer
Siemens Industry Software N.V. (SISW, formerly known as LMS) is an engineering innovation company, with proven track record in the area of experimental, numerical and hybrid (mixed experimental-numerical) system modelling for noise, vibration, durability and dynamics, performing substantial in-house research on advanced methods and applications. SISW is part of the Siemens PLM Software, a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with seven million licensed seats and more than 71,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software collaborates with companies to deliver open solutions, helping them make smarter decisions that result in better products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our team within the Simcenter Customer Support organization, focusing on Physical Testing. (Leuven-Belgium, Chatillon-France, Gotheborg-Sweden).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
* You will be the dedicated support engineer for specific accounts. In that context you will support the users in deploying the Siemens products successfully by acting in a pro-acting way rather than a reactive way.
* You will team with the Sales Organization in helping them to identify new opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
* You will support the users as well remote as on-site.
* You perform national and international customer visits mainly in EMEA.
* You will be considered the technical expert on Siemens Simcenter systems
* You will give trainings to customers
* A degree (Master) in Mechanical Engineering or equal experience
* Background /interest in Automotive, Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering.
* Experience with LMS products (Test.Lab, Test.Xpress, SCADAS Hardware) is an advantage
* Knowledge of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) is an asset.
* Fluent in English. Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
* You are able to manage priorities in your workload; able to handle several tasks simultaneously
* Good at problem solving, good analytical reasoning
* Good at customer oriented communication
* Teamwork oriented
* Willing to travel for short periods.