Customer Success Manager - 1801267
As a Customer Success Manager for Learning/New Experience (e.g WeConnect, Overture), you will help maintain high levels of satisfaction and engagement among our customer base (universities & business schools, corporate accounts & partners) in EMEA.
Our Customer Success Managers are ultimately responsible for making sure that clients are constantly realizing the value of their account, ultimately driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
* You establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
o You develop a positive, trusted relationship with assigned customers by providing value throughout the customer partnership and resulting in high customer satisfaction.
o You ensure that customers employ best practices and their solution is optimized for maximum value.
o You understand customer's overall use of the Barco Solutions, Services, Education and Support services (incl. knowledge base).
o You understand customer's business priorities, overall technology landscape, and organization to ensure proper use of Support processes and escalation procedures, to drive desired business outcomes with licensed Barco solutions.
o You maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most meaningful features/functionality for their specific business needs (e.g do they use all relevant features? Do they use all relevant features to the fullest, can they benefit from new features that are available, …).
o You track accounts to identify churn risks and work proactively to mitigate those risks.
* You promote customer participation in Barco Communities/User Groups and identify key customer advocates that can support marketing efforts through case studies, speaking opportunities, references, etc
* You conduct Quarterly Success Reviews and identify growth opportunities.
* You analyze usage data to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients.
* You act as the voice of the customer within the company. Therefore partnering with internal stakeholders (Sales, Support, Professional Services, Marketing, Product, Engineering & Usage analytics teams) to align on account strategy and reach account success.
o You engage with product teams and customers to ensure effective communication of product roadmaps and their influence on customer activities.
o You work closely with Account Sales teams to help with Upsell/Cross-sell opportunities in existing customers.
o You understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management and Support groups (manage customer escalations by documenting open issues, facilitating regular status meetings and working cross-functionally to resolution).
We are looking for a new colleague who:
* You have a higher degree
* You have experience in a customer facing role, preferably with account management experience
* You have great networking skills and know how to build a solid relationship with a customer.
* Affinity with SaaS solutions & environments is a plus.
* Affinity with teaching environments & methods is a plus.
* You have experience in cross-functional team work (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
* You have excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
* You can communicate both with end users as well as technical teams
* You have strong presentation & meeting facilitation skills
* You are willing to travel to customer locations in EMEA (50 percent of your time)
* An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy
* A high-tech environment in our new headquarters
* Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own Barco University
* Barco was awarded the Top Employer label 2016 for its excellent working conditions.