Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
* Additional Location(s)
* Area of Interest
Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
* Job Type
* Technology Interest
* Job Id
Who You'll Work With
The Customer Success Manager (CuSM) is an integral member of the Account Sales and Delivery management teams with a focus on driving Adoption of SW Subscriptions as well as identifying Expand opportunities. The focus of this role will be to drive adoption, business integration and expansion of Cisco software subscriptions related to Enterprise Networking and Security.
Do you have a passion to engage with customers and partners and help them achieve outcomes from Cisco solutions? Here, you can make an impact by helping customers and partners to better understand and utilize the full capabilities and features of the Software and Services they have purchased.
Cisco Adoption scope is designed to transform how customers adopt and consume Cisco services and solutions. They will help to provide increased customer benefits through and intense focus on customer's business outcomes.
This is a key initiative for Cisco that will help customers to gain full value from what they have purchased and unlock further opportunities for engagement.
What You'll Do
The market is shifting towards a subscription economy, where the value of a customer is realized over time and customers demand tangible proof of outcomes. In this role you can change the way we engage with customers and partners. Your work will form an integral part of the end-to-end engagement process with focus on maximizing customer and partner value realization and aligning with Sales to secure renewals and identify expansion opportunities
The Customer Success Management Charter is to lead the long-term Adoption and Expansion strategies of Cisco offerings through regular customer touch points focused on the successful alignment of the customer's strategic priorities and desired business/operational outcomes; tracked and measured through a jointly developed Adoption Engagement Plan. Key execution of this role will result in a delighted, lifetime customer. This role is performed in close alignment with Cisco Sales and Cisco Service Delivery.
Who You Are
* You have 3-5 years of experience working in a customer-facing role (Customer Success, Sales, Pre-sales or Technical).
* Practical technical knowledge combined with an industry experience in the area of Networking or Security field is essential (certifications would be an advantage).
* A higher education degree from Technical University in the field of Computer Sciences and/or Networking/ Telecommunications is highly desired.
* You have a passion for technology and want to understand how it can bring most value for our customers and partners.
* You seek to apply what you learn with the aim to drive customer success.
* You enjoy working in a team interacting with many different roles in Sales, Delivery, Customers and Partners and Cisco Business Units. Your strong listening and communication skills will help you to be successful in your role.
* Undergraduate or graduate degree. (Business, Sales, Communications, Information Technology or Computer Science degree preferred).
* Fluent in English, Dutch and French.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
* We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Share Customer Success Manager with Facebook Share Customer Success Manager with LinkedIn Share Customer Success Manager with Twitter Share Customer Success Manager with Google+ Share Customer Success Manager with a friend via e-mail