Customer Service Agent (190000LA)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
Is 'creating people satisfaction' your middle name, but do you also like to be part of the long-term solution, help improving our processes and far beyond? Then this unique position might be tailor made for you.
CheckPoint is Deloitte's young and dynamic internal service center that represents various service lines: IT, Talent (HR), Mobility and Facilities.
We are searching for a motivated and customer-minded Customer Service Agent who will join our front desk team.
As Customer Service Agent, you will be the primary contact at our desk who provides full-time face-to-face assistance to employees with any questions related to IT, Mobility, HR or Facilities.
Your task is to either answer these questions, or direct the questions to the correct teams. Foreknowledge is not required and will be taught on the job.
Due to our opening/closing hours, you're expected to work in following shifts:
* Early shift: 07:30 - 16:00
* Late shift: 09:30 - 18:30
In this role you:
* Assist the internal customers with their questions and from the understanding of their needs, offer a solution or redirect to the correct service or expert
* Follow-up on past requests and provide aftercare when needed
* Identify improvement opportunities on your critical analysis and customer-centric mindset
* You are eager to learn the various service lines (IT, HR, …)
* You are that rare combination of someone who's willing to help people with questions and continually seek to improve our service
* You demonstrate a customer centric attitude, are a good listener, polite and tactful
* You are capable to work on different domains simultaneously and like to solve problems
* You are a team player and can quickly connect the people with the questions to the people with the right answers
* You have a proactive mindset
* You are proficient in English and speak Dutch or French fluently
* An excellent package including competitive benefits;
* A long term contract;
* A challenging job in an environment with career opportunities.
: Internal Services
: Central PMO & Checkpoint