Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Functions: Operations (Generalist)
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905711660W
The DPDS Clinical Supply Chain (CSC) is part of the global Janssen R&D organization within Johnson & Johnson and is globally responsible for all clinical supplies for Janssen R & D. Our activities include all internal and external planning, production and distribution of clinical supplies (API, Drug Product, and packaged clinical supplies) via a global network. We deliver to more than 60,000 patients in more than 300 clinical trials every year.
CSC, part of the DPDS organization has a vacancy for a Cost Controller.
The person will be responsible for cost control for the departments: DPDS-CSC-FPO Beerse, DPDS-CSC-P&L Beerse, DPDS-SM-DPD Beerse & involved by DPDS-CSC-F2P2 (Schaffhausen Switzerland).
* E2E Cost control for CAPEX projects includes generating aCAR's, follow-up on a timely approval process, generating all related orders and monitoring the individual progress/spending for each project.
* You will be in close contact with the Capex team and finance department.
* In the role of CAPEX cost controller, you will be servicing the following departments: DPDS-CSC-FPO Beerse, DPDS-CSC-P&L Beerse, DPDS-SM-DPD Beerse & involved in DPDS-CSC-F2P2 (Schaffhausen Switzerland).
* Follow-up CSC Global Capital Budget on predefined timepoints (FBP/JU/NU/Closure). Monthly reporting of Project actuals for overall overview versus plan on CSC & departmental level.
* Cost Controller for OPEX budget.
* As Cost Controller for OPEX, you will generate purchase orders for equipment and operational supplies.
* Monitoring & Close Follow up of different OPEX categories:
* Professional Services (plan FBP vs Actual)
* Operational Supplies (plan FBP vs Actual)
* Statement -Of -Work contracts (Including preparation of Worksense Contracts, monitoring Plan vs Actual in Fieldglass vs Beacon and generating change requests & closure).
* Periodic reporting to the different management teams and the global DPDS capital team for both CAPEX and OPEX
* SPOC for Records Coordination (record retention for critical documents).
* To succeed in this position, you are person that demonstrates efficiency, problem solving, and resourcefulness, with a deep commitment to the bottom line without compromising quality.
* Minimum 4 years' experience working in cost control
* You are exceptionally well organized with a[DEL: n :DEL] feeling for data handling[DEL: smans :DEL] . We are looking for a highly accurate and a detail-oriented person.
* Given the type of work, you have a strong affinity for computer work, with a proficiency in MS Excel.
* You are a dynamic team worker with the necessary communication skills in Dutch and English. Notions of German is a plus.
* Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
* Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.
* Knowledgeable in Cost Management Concepts & Terminologies
* Experience in accountancy is a plus.
* Excellent reporting skills
* As this is a highly digitalized work environment, you have experience or at least affinity with some of the following computerized systems:
* Ariba/EMP (orders, GR's & reports) for Purchase Orders
* SAP EPC (orders, GR's & reports) for engineering projects
* Beacon (generating of reports CAPEX/OPEX actuals & project info)
* Lynx (Payments, mismatches & reports) = accountancy
* Fieldglass (reports & contract status for contractor management)
* Greats (coordination of records retention & archiving)
* MS Office with especially a strong focus on MS EXCEL (a.o pivot tables)
Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (contacts with different layers of the organization).
Fluent in English, Dutch, notions of German is a plus
Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)