Core Services Technology Manager, End User Services EMEA (Europe Middle-East Africa)
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Functions: Info Technology
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905758446W
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for the position of Core Services Technology Manager, End User Services EMEA, in the JJTS EMEA End User Services team. This position is part of a global team responsible for delivering and supporting the latest technologies in the Core Services Technology space.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones.
The Technology Manager, End User Services EMEA, will be responsible for the design, development, optimize and maintenance of the core enterprise builds by introducing new standards or using existing standard tools and processes. The candidate will also be responsible for the end to end management of regional and enterprise wide deployments affecting 150,000+ PCs. This includes deployment planning, communications to business partners and IT support teams, deployment metrics and tracking, issue identification resolution and documentation. Additional responsibilities include the testing of new and updated core enterprise images, build components and services and taking a leading role in End User Services related projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Capable of delivering in-scope services per current SOPs and approved OLAs/SLAs.
* Capable of ensuring services are delivered in a quality manner and in compliance with all corporate, and standard operating procedures and processes through the use of Metrics, Compliance Checks and Reports.
* Create required documentation, knowledge articles and communications related to end user services deployments
* Ability to multi-task with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to organize priorities and act with a sense of urgency when necessary.
* Ability to work as a team player, connecting with people inside and outside the organization
* Ability to lead end to end major projects, steering other peoples
* Ability to professional communicate on various levels inside and outside the organization
Windows Operating System & Deployment
* Industry best practice knowledge of Windows image setup, sysprep, automation and deployment.
* Ability to troubleshoot advanced Windows problems in Desktop Environment.
* Proven understanding of automation scripting using Powershell in Windows.
* Having a good knowledge in Active Directory, SCCM, Intune, Networking, etc, is a plus
* Having some basic insight in cloud technologies like AMAZON AWS and Microsoft AZURE products is a plus
* Manage complex core build, component or projected related deployments with global and/or regional scope. Ensure all release items have been fully tested and are of proper quality.
* Responsible for end-to-end ownership of new technology implementations including assessment, planning, testing, deployment, and metrics.
* Experience with SCCM and Advanced SQL queries
* Provide clear concise communication for new and updated core build components and security updates to BU IT, L1, L2 DSS and leadership/ Represent the team in regional and global meetings to business partners and technology teams.
* Partner with BU IT, L2 DSS and application owners to ensure testing and preparation for new and updated releases and been conducted, focus on EMEA teams for readiness
* Perform root cause analysis and remediate endpoint issues related to new or updated deployments when they arise. Act as the primary SME\SPOC for all deployments related issues impacting the EMEA region. Provide the Run organizations escalation support, documentation and guidance when needed.
* Strong knowledge of change management processes and tools from an ITL v3 perspective
* Knowledge and understanding of the Service Now platform
* Act as a SME for M&A projects and relates activities.
* Provide leadership for local, regional and/or global projects and activities undertaken by IT SS in support of its mission as opportunities arise. Achieve specific target goals on time and within specifications.