Coordinator Planning Shutdown and Maintenance Scheduler
* Requisition ID: WD148300
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: Apr 13, 2018 2:44 PM
* Functional area: Engineering
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
- Work as a professional engineer within the company. Concerned mainly with the application of the developed solutions, but can be implied in any other aspect of engineering.
- In a vaccine bulk production building, in the technical service after sales, the manager shutdown will have as a role the management of the shutdown and the effective planning of the whole of the maintenance actions
- He in the short and long term ensures the coordination of the interventions and interactions between maintenance, the validation, engineering, the shared Services, laboratories central C&M and the production.
- Lead meetings of preparation and execution of the shutdown with the all the stakeholders
- Identifies and discusses the items blocking with the teams
- By his action, he guarantees the good execution of the obligatory interventions in respect of the estimated timing by guaranteeing the absence of impact and the optimization of production capacities.
- He is responsible for the construction and the review of plannings for intervention to short (1 day at 4 weeks), means (1 to 3 months) and long run (Vision over the year)
- He is in charge of the initial review of the orders of work entering, including the identification of the range and the analysis of the degree of necessary planning
- He carries out examinations on the floor in order to identify and document the necessary ones, as well as the possible hazards related to the realization of work
- He coordinates and communicates clearly on the critical stages of the process with the technical managers, the persons in charge of production, quality responsible and the technicians. He ensures internal management and is the single interface (LSPOC) of the unit with the shared engineering services (Automation support/Metrology laboratory/.)
- He gathers and provides SAP reports concerning the management of the completion of the work.
- He measures and documents the respect of planning every week
- He studies new means of improving it, in particular by optimizing the use of the resources and the coordination of the production activities (LOTTO, Decontamination, Cleaning…).
- He takes part in the stops programmed by managing the identification and the control of the planning range.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
- Minimum Level of Education: Scientific university degree (Engineer or equivalent) or equivalent experience acquired through professional experience.
- Area of Specialization: Maintenance, mechanical, Operational Excellence, process engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical/Bio/Medical device environment or in a technical field in an industrial context (electricity, electronics, pneumatic tyre, vapor, fluid, HVAC,…) and a theoretical comprehension of the principles of operation of the technical fields related to the function
- The processes of planning do not have secrecies for the candidate.
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP rules
- English is required. French is a must.
- Requires excellent competences of supervision, including of planning, organization and management of work
- Good aptitudes for verbal and written communication
- Master the standard computer tools (MS Office, Microsoft Project). Knowledge of SAP is also a complementary asset.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in order to set priorities
- Result oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, solves challenges, get support and make decisions.
- Pro-active attitude
- Sets priorities to ensure short-term objectives are achieved.
- Obtain adhesion in the compliance of rules and procedures.
- Interpret clients needs, assessing the full requirements; identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.
- Creates informal personal networks with key contacts.
- Promotes teamwork and works to establish consensus among team members by involving them.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.