Coordinator Executive Briefing - Brussels
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the 'Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client Microsoft, located in Brussels centrum, we are looking for a Coordinator of Executive Briefings.
At the Executive Briefing Center of Microsoft we receive people from all around the world and from different companies. The Account Manager in their Country did send them to the EBC to prove them that Microsoft can help them with their strategy using the latest technologies
You are the key success factor to the day-to-day operations of Microsoft EBC through a smooth coordination and organization of all briefing and event activities.
- Driving and coordinating the practical briefing organization and providing high quality customer services
- You will take the registrations of the groups for the briefings
- You will make the briefing planning for the customers (they will follow demonstrations and different sessions during one or two day)
- Coordinate logistic handling of executive briefings and events, meetings and workshops
- You will give advices for a high-quality customer trip. (Including some information about transportation, hotel & restaurant bookings, protocol, visa requests and VIP services
- You will provide administrative support to the ones who give the briefings
-You will be responsible with the Business manager of internally and externally communication (update website, intranet tools)
-You will be in charge of sharing the necessary information with the different departments
- Work with the desk services as part of the welcoming experience for guests
- Share the information with the set-up team, so they can configure the rooms where the activities or events will take place
- You will actively be involved in reaching the objectives of the EBC team
* You are strong of a related experience, min. 2 years
* You have excellent communication skills and a client-oriented mind-set
* You can work with Office and SharePoint technology
* You don't matter doing some administrative work
* You have interest in Microsoft technologies, devices and services
* You are process-driven and you have the soul of a leader
* You understand the enterprise customer needs
* You can easily collaborate across organizations and deal with ambiguity
* You are fluent in English (French and Dutch are an asset)
* Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
* An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (Meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee)
* Flexible work place
* We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.
Interested? Send your CV to Laure.email@example.com
Author Charlotte Van BrusselPosted on August 9, 2018August 10, 2018Categories Administration - en, Advanced - en, Project Coordinator - en, webbel - enTags Administration, Belgium, BRUSSELS, Bruxelles - Brussel, Enseignement Primaire - Lager Onderwijs
Previous Previous post: Partner Developer - Brussels
* Engineering/Life Sciences
* HR & Finance