Covers activities associated with the SAP critical master data related to the manufacturing operations of MPU depending on strategy defined by global/transversal functions or specific local needs by:
1. Ensuring the quality, the integrity, the accuracy & durability of master data (products & raw material) in accordance with requests from internal/external customers.
2. Mastering SAP processes & be an expert for the MPU in terms of master data, processes, SOP’s and systems.
3. Developing or implementing master data strategies or processes to improve/ensure the business according to global functions or local needs
1. Ensures & coordinates the critical data collection, the request of creation for SAP items in SAP in accordance with SOP & the strategy defined by global/transversal function and/or the local needs (planning, …)
2. Ensures integrity accuracy, quality and durability of the manufacturing master data such as Bill of material/Recipes/Resources/production version/raw material/Master data planning to ensure reliable operations in a GMP environment & without impact on other MPUs or international sites. Represents the MPU in any Global/Transversal mater data related project.
3. Shares and integrates best practices with other MPUs/Int’l sites or global departments
4. Ensures the writing of SOP related to the present activity
5. Participates to the deviation solving & ensures the CAPA implementation related to the present activity
6. Risk analysis, identification & escalation of potential risks to hierarchy
7. Change management (RPC): participation to the writing of RPC for master data activities (including master data strategy to ensure smooth implementation on the floor)
8. Tracking of KPI & ensures specific action when needed
9. Selects, trains, coaches, evaluates, develops and motivates/organizes work master data employees.
1. Owns life cycle of master data related to maintenance and metrology activities
2. Acts as a business owner for improvements SAP use/module
3. Masters SAP, SOP’s, Global/Local processes, owns MPU/local business processes (including SAP improvement if needed).
4. Owns master data related to Agile process for P060 activities
University degree in Sciences
Area of Specialisation - Scientific
At least 2-4 years of experience in master data management in SAP
This new job has to understand pharmaceutical business performed on the floor. Scientific understanding is mandatory to properly manage the critical master data encoded in SAP.
Logistics or equivalent professional experience
Other Job-Related Skills/Background:
Expertise in master data management in SAP
Written & spoken English comprehension
MS office: Excel, Word, PPT
Good knowledge of manufacturing and biological processes
Capacity to understand the data interaction inside the system
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies – is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world’s leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world’s countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.