Contracting Assistant (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customer we are looking for: Contracting Assistant
- Performs contract administration tasks
- Investigates, resolves or escalates procurement related issues and problems
- Supports the local internal Customers with procurement related issues
- Provides high quality and timely contribution to ACQ and NCI Agency reporting, for both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage centrally the various suppliers' database and support generally speaking master data
management for ACQ
The Ideal Candidate
- Vocational training at a higher administrative level, or equivalent combination of appropriate national qualifications and experience
- Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
- Knowledge of Customer responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT
- Experience in automated data processing tools
- Advanced skills with spreadsheet and word processing tools
- Proven ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Knowledge of Customer policies, rules, regulations, procedures, particularly Procurement but also Personnel, Contracting and Financial
- Knowledge and/or experience with customer funding
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application.
Job Reference B018/NO/New/4081
Contract Type Fixed term / PAYE
Closing Date No Expiry Date
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Brussels, Belgium
Date posted 19 December, 2018
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address