Contract and Risk Manager Offshore Wind
Belgium, Antwerp, Hoboken, Hoboken - Fabricom
OFF00000177 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom Offshore Wind division, located in Hoboken (Antwerp) is looking for an experienced Contract and Risk Manager. As Contract and Risk Manager you will be the first contact point at division management level for all contract and risk matters. You will be responsible for the correct implementation within the organization of the contract management and risk management activities.
* you maintain and improve the best practices in relation to contract and risk management by adapting ENGIE best practices and adapting them to the specificities of the offshore substation projects from the tendering phase to the completion of all obligations under the Contract
* you ensure that at project level the key Contract and Risk related activities are managed properly by the project team
* you personally intervene in projects where there is a specific need for additional support
* you are the spokesperson on contractual matters towards the management of customers and suppliers
* in consultation with the projects director and/or division manager, select and supervise a small team of Contract Managers dedicated to specific projects and integrated in the project teams. The medium term expectation in this respect will be to reduce the reliance on external resources and develop contract management as an core inhouse competence by recruiting a small number of payroll personnel with a high potential to evolve within the ENGIE Group
* you have 10 years experience in a projects oriented legal or contract role. Master in Law degree preferred
* you have relevant experience either in the construction or energy sectors. Intimate knowledge of the finer workings of EPC contracts
* you are able to dive into the details of non contractual matters such as engineering, cost control, planning and construction in order to provide relevant contractual support in the decision making on these topics
* professional proficiency, both spoken and written, in English and Dutch, with a thorough knowledge of the legal vocabulary OR you are fluent in English and German, with a thorough knowledge of the legal vocabulary
* you have a sufficiently strong personality to be able to function in a changing environment with high stakes and tight deadlines
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Annick - 0478 88 63 34
Workplace: Leo Bosschartlaan 1 - 2660 Hoboken
* Posting Date: Jun 4, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.