Core Business Services
BEL000ZQ Requisition #
15 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
Our BMC (Brand, Marketing & Communications) team is looking for a content & social media officer working closely with the other members of the content team. Together with the project manager you will take responsibility to create and distribute content and marketing materials for EY as well as all its service lines, solutions and dedicated ambassadors in order to help in meeting business objectives. You will also work side to side with the program managers in the Belgian and global BMC teams to drive key messaging with external influencers, such as the media.
In your role as content project manager you will:
* Be a member of the external communications team based in Brussels
* Ensure EY's brand and positioning is articulated consistently in all activities to deliver significant uplift in awareness and favorability of the brand
* Apply exceptional editing and copywriting skills to create content for digital distribution
* Work with colleagues from EY Global to ensure relevant content is leveraged and that this content is executed locally with a positive impact on key buyers and influencers
* Provide guidance on writing, editorial, digital and multi-channel content creation
* Write exceptional headlines and teasers; edit with a keen eye for EY brand standards and overall quality
* Create attractive copy for all social media outlets
* Monitor social media activity and analyse the metrics
* Review and re-edit content in English, Dutch and French.
* Inspire and promote innovation and creativity within the team
* Collaborate with external vendors & agencies
* A highly motivated individual with the ability to work within a team as well as on their own initiative.
* A strong, hands-on work ethic and the commitment and drive to make things happen.
* The ability to operate in a complex matrix organization
* A communications professional with a strong feeling for digital and social
* Experience in social media publishing, advertisement and analytics / metrics.
* Experience of professional services marketing would be an advantage.
* A degree in Marketing and/or Communications Management
* A minium of three years of relevant experience
* A broad knowledge of the variety of marketing & communication disciplines and how to apply them.
* Fast learner and able to adapt quickly
* Good communication skills.
* Good writing skills in both English and Dutch AND French and speak these three languages fluently.
* Excellent in organisation and project management.
* Profound knowledge/working practice of Word, PowerPoint and Excel and social media publishing tools
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.