Content Management Specialist
Content Management Specialist, Benelux
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905740796W
Purpose of Role
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Content Management Specialist to join Janssen, part of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies. In the specific role you will build trust among priority audience groups in support of the company's business objectives by cultivating, leading and implementing an integrated and compelling content strategy on the internal/ external corporate communication channels of Janssen in Benelux.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Build, promote and align the corporate narrative for Benelux.
* Plan, integrate and drive grounded content for online and offline, internal and external channels, e.g. corporate websites, social media, advertisement, print, intranet etc.
* Translate international programs (Global / EMEA) and messaging connecting them to business objectives and priorities
* Contribute to the launch of new Communication Channels and Social Media.
* Advise internal customers on diverse communication techniques, tools, dedicatedly and expertly supporting critical communication plans.
* Be the subject matter expert and single point of contact for Corporate branding in Benelux.
* Prioritize and advise content for leadership communication and internal media to build and secure employee advocacy and engagement.
* Demonstrate a new way to content creation and storytelling that crafts connection and impact.
* Encourage a continuous improvement mindset ensuring the function stays on the top tier edge of communications, change management, technology, social media and other key trends
* Collaborate with colleagues implementing a One Team mindset. Facilitate sharing of methodologies, common processes and procedures among the GCPA colleagues in the countries.
* Bachelor's degree (Corporate/Business Communication, Digital marketing preferred).
* 5 years of relevant professional experience in Corporate Communications and/or channel management within an enterprise, agency or government.
* Excellent oral and written skills.
* Analytical skills in developing communication strategies and actions.
* Strong ability to network and connect internally/ externally.
* High degree of independent discernment and decision-making.
* Analytic and strategic mindset with conceptual strength.
* Native Dutch and fluency in English is required.
What's in it for you…?
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)