Consultant Supply Chain Management (m/w/d)
Consultant Supply Chain Management (m/w/d) - Urgently needed, join an industry leader today!
Our client is currently searching for a (senior) Consultant in Supply Chain Management to expand and support their Supply Chain team. You will here have the opportunity tio apply the knowledge you have gathered throughout your career in order to aid the customers with which this firm works. You will also be given the opportunity to develop yourself within the firm, taking on more responsibility as you go along. With a team of more than 8,000 Consultants worldwide you are going to benefit from the global network this firm can provide. Take this new step today!
- Advising strategic changes within your client's organisations
- Connecting issues panning from Supply Chain, over Production, to marketing and other sectors
- Delivering projects and contributing towards their implementation
- Market Analysis
- Masters in Economic, Business, or Technical/Engineering degree
- Multiple years of experience within Supply Chain or Operations Management
- Knowledge of digitalisation, transformation, and the technological developments within the field
- Excel + Power Point Skills
- Speak fluent English and Dutch
Interviews are being conducted in the very near future, start ASAP. Apply today to take the next big step in your career in Supply Chain. Call me today at NonStop Recruitment and dial my extension 7139 or ask for Sebastian Bell when speaking to one of my fellow consultants.