Consultant / Senior Consultant Energy & Utilities - Operational Excellence (2018 - G12) (3843)
January 11, 2018
Consultant / Senior Consultant
Energy & Utilities - Operational Excellence
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Capgemini Consulting's Energy, Utilities & Chemicals (EUC) practice is an undisputable leader globally and in several geographies (e.g. France), providing strategic and management consulting services to CxO level and senior executives helping them address the various industry challenges through the complete value chain from Generation, Transport, Distribution all the way up to Marketing & Sales: Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Smart Energy Services, Operation Excellence…
We distinguish ourselves by being not only involved in strategy formulation but also in the pragmatic implementation of this strategy and its associated services.
What we look for
A Strategy/Management (Senior) Consultant at Capgemini Consulting works in multi-disciplinary teams and is involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within marketing, business transformation, customer experience improvements, strategic/business investment analysis and financial appraisal, operational excellence, technological innovations and new services launches. He/she takes up responsibilities and helps to lead the team through experience.
The candidate must have a right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine, the modesty to win together and the ambition to be successful in the Energy & Utilities industry.
* You have 2 to 5 years of experience in the Energy & Utilities sector leading to the knowledge of the Energy & Utilities Market, Business and Operations including Belgian market model, regulatory context, current challenges…
* You have experience in Operational Excellence with proven delivery in Supply Chain Management, Asset Management, Performance Management or Lean Transformation, and the acquaintance with related processes, technologies and innovation
* You have outstanding presentation skills and experience at delivering at Senior Management and CxO level
* You have strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive, determination and influencing skills
* You have the ability to empathize with clients in politically challenging environments and to work to demanding timeframes/deadlines
* You are Business Development minded
* You have Project Management Skills
* You hold a master's degree in Business or Engineering
* An MBA is a plus
* You are fluent English and in French or Dutch and have a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language
* You are a digital native, you are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization
* You have an entrepreneurial mindset
* You are results-oriented
* You have a can-do mentality
* You have very strong interpersonal skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
* You are fully flexible in terms of assignment location
* You have IT affinity
December 28, 2017
Master's degree or equivalent