Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
As Business Continuity Management (BCM) & Crisis Management (CM) Consultant you will:
- Assist clients in raising their resilience by defining business continuity requirements with (top)management;
- Perform business impact assessments to be able to develop and propose continuity and resilience strategies, write continuity plans, develop training, crisis management scenario's & simulations and testing processes etc ("ISO22301", "BS 11200:2014");
- Support our business continuity & crisis management specialists in the different missions on operational, tactical & strategic level;
- Review business continuity management & crisis management practices at clients;
- Follow-up on evolutions in the field of business continuity & crisis management and develop and share your knowledge;
- Support business development in the field of business continuity & crisis management and disaster recovery.
- You have business and/or IT knowledge thanks to your higher educational background (i.e. master degree) and your former work experience (2 to 6 years);
- You want to broaden your experience in the following fields: Risk management, Crisis management, (IT) Resilience, Business process continuity;
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills (Dutch or French and English) and thanks to your professional attitude you earn respect from client staff and managers;
- You have good business and process analysis skills;
- You have experience in leading or participating in projects to meet client expectations within budget and on time;
- You like to work in teams, are creative and willing to learn and develop new skills;
- You strive towards excellence in your field and maximal client satisfaction and are able to build long term client relationships;
- Certification regarding Business Continuity Management from BCI, BSi, DRI is an extra asset (e.g. CBCI (Certified by the Business Continuity Institute), ISO 22301, ABCP (Associate Business Continuity Professional), CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional).
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Real career opportunities;
- Your office: our brand new offices at Zaventem airport. You'll be visiting clients on a regular basis. For international clients, travelling may be required.