Construction Site Coordinator
Belgium, Antwerp, Zwijndrecht, Zwijndrecht - Fabricom
Installation / Construction
INT00000357 Requisition #
The Department International Projects, part of the Division Industry North, located in Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) is the reliable partner for the construction and commissioning of large and complex multi-technical installations.
We serve top rated companies in Western Europe, active in petrochemical, pharma, power generation, tank storage,… with modular construction as well as stick build installation. To realize our ever challenging objectives, we are looking for an experienced: Construction Site Coordinator.
* as a Construction site coordinator you are assigned to large and complex projects in Belgium and Western Europe
* the main role is the management of all direct resources on site, respecting the requirements with regards to safety, quality, productivity, schedule, contract and budget
* you accurately organize and control the execution of the works according the work packages, time frames and budgeted hours
* you manage the construction teams on site as well as the subcontractors
* you allow for maximum safety and efficiency of the construction teams
* you work in close collaboration with the Construction Manager and the Project Manager as well as with the construction team
* you use resources (manpower, logistics) efficiently
* you take responsibility on progress reporting, traceability, monitoring of extra works and their impact on planning and cost
* you take adequate measures to recover any delay
* you have a professional Bachelor or technically skilled with more than 10 years of experience
* you have proven experience in construction activities in the field of E&I or P&M
* expert knowledge is essential
* you have proven leadership skills
* you are willing to work abroad (Western Europe) during the construction phase of the project with a fixed rotation schedule
* you have excellent communication skills (written and verbal), working knowledge of English, Dutch and possibly French or German
* you have working knowledge MS Office
* you are a decision maker
* you are client oriented
* you are result oriented
* you are motivated and enthusiastic
ENGIE Cofely offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Kevin - 0471 58 23 54
* Posting Date: Jun 13, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.