Construction Manager E&I
Belgium, Flanders , Flemish Brabant
Installation / Construction
INT00000330 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees. ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
For our division International Operations - Industrial Projects - active in Oil, Gas & Energy projects within Europe - we are looking for a (m/f): Construction Manager E&I - International Projects.
As a CONSTRUCTION MANAGER you will be responsible for the execution of the contract and will work on international projects (mainly Europe) in the Oil, Gas & Energy industry. Depending on your expertise, you will be responsible for the construction of electrical and instrumentation projects.
* you will review the technical specs, related risks and opportunities in the contract
* you manage the ENGIE Fabricom construction supervision staff on site as well as the subcontractors. Construction works are executed by national and international subcontractors
* you will be an important stake holder in the procurement and subcontracting process
* you will accurately plan, organise and control the execution of the works avoiding scope creep and registering extra works with supportive documentation
* you work in close collaboration with the client and the project manager, propose adequate actions and take responsibility for their implementation, monitoring any change impacting safety, deadlines and the result
* you will have the supervision on the workpreparation, planning and construction staff
* experience in construction activities/project management in the field of electricity & intrumentation (knowledge of both domains is essential)
* proven leadership skills
* willingness to go abroad (mainly Europe) during the construction phase of the project - 6 months to 1,5 years - with a fixed rotation schedule. Permanent stay on site for the duration of the works is possible as well
* excellent communication skills (written and verbal), working knowledge of English, Dutch and French
* working knowledge of MS Office
* decision maker
* client oriented
* result oriented
* motivated and enthusiastic
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Annick Verelst - +32 478 88 63 34 or email@example.com
Workplace: Industrieweg 16, 1850 Grimbergen
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.