Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
* Additional Location(s)
UK, and other main locations in EMEAR
* Area of Interest
Marketing and Communications
* Job Type
* Technology Interest
AI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
* Job Id
What You'll Do
You'll be in tune with everything that is happening around us so you create the most relevant and influential communications plans to shape the opinions of our most important audiences. You'll have a real passion for technology and the impact that can have on business and society. And you'll have a never-ending hunger and curiosity for uncovering stories that evoke emotion and influence. Most of all, you'll know how to build communications plans that can demonstrate a measurable difference on our corporate reputation.
Some of your main responsibilities will be as follows:
* Translate business goals into pan-EMEAR communications plans that enable the most relevant conversations in the media and amongst employees to shape opinions and behaviors.
* Work with the broadest set of teams across the business to extract relevant information from multiple sources and craft compelling messages, stories that educate, inspire and influence all our key audiences.
* Socialise plans and story platforms with multiple communications functions and key business leaders to advance message consistency and impact.
Who You'll Work With
The Cisco EMEAR Communications team is a world-class team of communicators. We connect and engage with media, analysts, and employees. We are in tune with everything that's happening around us. We build connections and enable relevant conversations that influence measurable opinions and behaviors. You will work closely with key business executives in the business and across marketing, communications and other support functions and corporate communications teams to craft and drive outcome-based communications programs and will be accountable for measurable results.
Who You Are
You understand Cisco's story, its products, technologies, services & solutions. You know how to lead, plan, drive and execute employee communications and Public Relations campaigns aligned to both corporate and local business priorities. You use a strategic and creative approach to translate business priorities into compelling content that is relevant and engaging to a diverse audience.
You definitely have experience in:
PR and Employee Communications - 10 to 15 years, from strategic planning to execution.
* Working in an international/multinational company with senior executives.
* PR agency and budget management.
* Working in an IT company (it is helpful, but not a requirement).
You bring the following competencies:
* You have the ability to partner with and influence senior management - good executive presence, ability to be a trusted advisor and business partner.
* You are an outstanding verbal/written communicator (you are able to tell and write stories).
* You have experience in building strategic communications plans with a focus on outcomes (perception changes).
* You demonstrate a creative use of communication.
* You have a collaborative nature.
* You are dedicated, self-steering.
* You are a problem solver and are deadline driven.
* Project management and supplier management experience.
* You are able to exercise discretion when presented with sensitive information or confidential issues.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Share Communications Manager EMEAR with Facebook Share Communications Manager EMEAR with LinkedIn Share Communications Manager EMEAR with Twitter Share Communications Manager EMEAR with Google+ Share Communications Manager EMEAR with a friend via e-mail