Commissioning & Qualification Engineer - Life Sciences
At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
· You will manage commissioning at different phases (start-up , qualification…) in compliance with contracts conditions and clients requirements,
· You will define the Qualification Approach,
· You will establish procedures for qualification in accordance with international standards (FDA, EMA, ICH, ASTM E2500, GAMP),
· You will write qualification documents,
· You will perform FAT/SAT and Equipment Commissioning,
· You will coordinate and execute qualification (IQ, OQ) tests,
· You will work in close collaboration with production, EHS, engineering, maintenance, QC, QA…
· You will ensure handover with final users.
· Master degree in engineering (mechanical, electromechanical, automation, electrical, chemical or biochemical…)
· Native level of French or Dutch and fluent in English,
· At least 2 years of relevant experience in commissioning & Qualification
· A previous experience in a GMP environment is a plus
· Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry, Medical Devices, Biotechnology or Food technology
· Good interpersonal communication skills, negotiation skills
Discover more about your career on www.altran.be/careers