Commercial Analytics translator
Date: Nov 14, 2018
Location: Anderlecht, Brussels, BE
Commercial Analytics Translator
Within the global UCB IT organization, Global Commercial & Analytics group is playing a crucial role in partnering with Patient Value Operations & Units to operationalize UCB's commercial strategy empowered by innovative technology to provide Patient Value.
We are looking for a unique individual to strengthen our team.
As the Commercial Analytics Translator, you will shape and Lead commercial analytics initiatives, defining operating models or improvements to the existing one, you understand both business concepts including data and technology fundamentals of the analytics equations and you are able to speak both languages.
Engage and Partner with stakeholders from the different business units and IT, to identify areas of improvement and innovation in the commercial analytics area (new initiatives, or improvement of current solutions) to meet and exceed stakeholder's expectation, drive the deliverables and results. Accountable for quality, timely, innovative and insightful analytics asset deliverables.
You will drive and support the creation of statistical models to solve specific Commercial challenges, to answer these, you will have access to innovative technologies, be part of a department with a high focus on AI and collaborate with a team of advance analytics experts.
The role is based in Brussels.
Your main responsibilities
As the Commercial Analytics Translator, you will:
* "Translate" business questions into predictive and prescriptive analytics to interpret insights and make recommendations on fit-for- purpose analytics solutions.
* Explore structured and unstructured datasets to generate insights, and working with Commercial experts to turn them into actionable recommendations
* Bridge the Technical expertise of Data Scientists with the operations expertise of commercial ensuring that deep insights are generated through analytics are translate into impact
* Dive into the commercial Data and develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data we work in the commercial ecosystem, internal and external.
* Manage projects /Squads from start to finish and ensure successful implementation within agreed cost, schedule and quality targets
* Support a local team on a daily basis on ad-hoc analytics activities(data investigation, qualification of initiatives, delivery of insights)
You see yourself immediately when reading…
* Passionate about technology and how it can improve the life of patients
* Degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, experienced, 2+ years, in predictive analytics, machine learning, optimization, and knowledgeable in several of the following technologies R, Python, SQL, MATLAB, SAS, Java, Spark, Scala, AWS, QlikSense.
* Storytelling ability to make effective presentations to diverse groups and facilitate brainstorming sessions.
* Focused. Decisive. Ability to help teams and business leaders prioritize ideas, distilling them into strategies and tactics
* Experienced with analytics from different sources such as but not limited to: social media, salesforce as well as digital sites and tools
* Enjoy working with high energy individuals to solve difference challenges, sometimes in parallel.
Why you should apply
Do you want to bring real value to patients living with severe diseases while driving innovation forward?
Join UCB's dynamic, inspiring and innovative environment. You will be recognized for impactful performance via a competitive compensation and benefits package and you will enjoy ample personal development opportunities.
Tell us what makes you the perfect match to our team and join one of the most dynamic & forward-looking IT organizations in the world.
Job Segment: Analytics, Data Analyst, Developer, Engineer, Java, Management, Data, Technology, Engineering