Collaborator Sales Retail
Sales / Customer services
MAR00001939 Requisition #
The business unit Marketing & Sales plays a key role in the fast-changing energy market. It offers tailor-made solutions for each customer, characterized by quality and close support and acts through marketing subsidiaries and partnerships with local operators. They ensure a fresh perspective - not only with regard to the products we supply but also in relation to the way in which we provide them and our relationship with customers generally.
The Marketing & Sales Business Unit is currently looking for a sales adviser to join the Retail Sales team (location: Antwerp or Ghent).
* you will proactively detect sales opportunities and will negotiate positively with current and potential customers
* you will advise customers and prospects and will sell our energy packages as well as our products and services, such as boiler maintenance and replacement, our emergency breakdown service, our insulation service and our innovative smart products
* you will proactively think about and work on campaigns and pilot programmes to sell our products and services to various target groups in order to achieve sales goals
* you will handle (by phone and e-mail) questions from customers and potential customers about ENGIE Electrabel's offerings
* you will prepare and manage customer files
* you will perform the administrative tasks linked to your sales activities
* you have a bachelor degree in public relations, communications, marketing or a technical discipline
* you have technical/sales knowledge and/or experience in sales or a technical field (this is a plus)
* you are enthusiastic, proactive and keen to fully exploit your sales skills
* you are very persuasive
* you are dynamic, eager to learn and motivated
* you are communicative and customer-focused. You understand questions from customers (by phone and e-mail)
* you are a team player, but you can also work autonomously
* you are prepared to acquire technical knowledge
* you have an analytical mind
ENGIE Electrabel offers you
* a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
* a wide range of training & development opportunities
* a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
* a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
* a wide range of formal and informal networks, a.o. due to ENGIE, the worldwide utilities Group we are part of
Your HR contact person
Evi Van Spitael - +32 2 518 63 04
Workplace: Antwerp or Ghent
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.