ColdFusion Architect (AA, 2278, L3)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our Customer, a European Institution we are looking for an Application Architect with at least 9 years of relevant work experience.
Nature of the tasks
* Architecture and design of information systems
* Review of the architecture of existing systems
* Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
* Analysis of the integration of different information systems
* Data analysis and data modelling
* Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
* Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
* Production of software architecture documents
* Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
* Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge and skills
* Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
* Good knowledge of applications design
* Good knowledge of modelling tools
* Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
* Good knowledge of Relational DBMS
* Good knowledge of business process analysis
* Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus)
* Good redaction skills
* Ability to give technical presentations
* Ability to apply high quality standards
* Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design
* Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills
* Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment.
Specific Expertise: ColdFusion Architecture
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco's heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Top 50 Services for Governments Companies.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application.
Job Reference B018/DIGIT/3619
Contract Type Permanent
Closing Date No Expiry Date
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Brussels, Belgium
Date posted 27 November, 2018
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address