IBM Cognitive Process Transformation Big Data Analytics Sr. Mgr Consultant in Belgium
As part of the implementation of our strategy we are looking to hire a talented Senior Managing Consultant to help grow our pipeline and convert opportunities within our Cognitive Process Transformation, Cognitive Business Decision Support (CBDS) for our end-to-end customer management consulting services practice.
We are looking for candidates with extensive experience in consulting who can communicate in English and fluent in French. You'll likely have a background as senior managing consultant in a tier-1 consulting firm or technology services company or similar. You'll be used to working at larger consulting environment and seen as a trusted adviser to your clients. You're someone who is innovative and able to quickly inspire confidence from both clients and colleagues. Working in a global, large, and multi-cultural environment is a second nature for you.
As a Sr. Managing Consultant your role will be focused envisioning and extending our data platform solution, on assisting in driving sales and delivering that solutions. This includes engaging with and influencing clients, leveraging our global investments, capabilities, and industry solutions.
* Envision and extend the core data, analytics, and cognitive capability of our data platform solutions
* Experience in using one or more of the following development tools: Hadoop, R, Python, and/or Spark
* Interact with clients and client teams on feedback on the data platform solutions
Sales & Business Development
* Assist in developing innovative solutions, as part of a structured sales process, to meet prospective client needs
* Collaborate with other sales professionals to generate and develop new markets especially focused on Cognitive Solutions that drive the end to end customer experience
* Quality assurance and all aspects of consulting engagement delivery
* Overall project team management, including regular evaluations and staff development
* Ability to identify potential clients and define and propose solutions to clients.
* Strong expertise in talent leadership and management
* Assist in the recruitment, mentoring and development of staff
* Knowledgeable subject matter expert to lead programs for end to end customer experience, management and guide talented staff.
This is an environment where networking and people skills are extremely important: we're looking for people who will forge their own relationships, both internally and externally. Do this and you'll have access to a range of projects and clients unlike any other.
You must be fluent both in French and in English.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* At least 3 years experience in Data Warehousing or Data Scientist functionally
* At least 3 years experience in experience in large process enterprise consulting engagements
* At least 3 years experience in the effective translation of business objectives to system requirements
* Willingness to travel up to 4 days a week (home on weekends, based on project requirements)
* English: Fluent
* French: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
* At least 5 years experience in Data Warehousing or Data Scientist functionally
* At least 5 years experience in experience in large process enterprise consulting engagements
* At least 5 years experience in the effective translation of business objectives to system requirements
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.