CMC Project Manager (Pharma and R&D)
?If you are an experienced CMC Project/Program Manager who's looking for a new job opportunity within one of the worlds biggest pharmaceutical companies. This vacancy offers the challange you're looking for!
This pharmaceutical company, located in Beerse, is looking for a Chemical Manufacturing & Control Project Manager who will focus on the operational translation of the CMC strategy. As CMC PM you're part of a global team of 40 people, with 15 direct colleagues at the Beerse site.
If you have at least 5-8y of experience within the pharmaceutical industry and you've come in contact with CMC development, this could be your new challenge! Please send me your resume and I'll get you one step closer to this opportunity.
firstname.lastname@example.org of bel me op 03 200 28 01.
As a CMC Project Manager ?you're part of the global CMC Team and you report to the CMC Program Manager Regional Lead.
- Translating the CMC strategy into realistic and executable CMC deliverables is part of the job
- You manage the CMC end-to-end process from pre-NME (New Molecular Entity) to launch
- You support the risk management process and work out scenarios to support decision making
- Managing cross-functional deliverables and identifying, developing and implementing best practices are your responsibility
- Resource & budget management are also part of your job
In this position you come in contact with many different stakeholders (ex. Compound Development Team, Program Coordinators, Supply Chain, ...).
- Scientific Master or PhD
- You have Project Management experience? within the pharma industry (PMP certification is a plus)
- Experience with drug development & CMC ?is a must
- You have affinity with area's like: manufacturing, API, CMC regulatory, ...
- You're open to occasional business travels
- Experience in developing a health authority dossier is a plus
- Languages: ?ENG