Clinical Pack and label coordinator
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905763062W
Clinical Pack & Label Coordinator
Discovery, Pharmaceutical Development & Supply (DPDS) in Belgium is part of the global Janssen Research & Development organization within Johnson & Johnson and is currently recruiting for a Clinical Pack and label coordinator located in Beerse, Belgium.
The DPDS Clinical Supply Chain (CSC) holds the global responsibility to provide all the clinical supplies needed to execute the Johnson & Johnson sponsored clinical trials worldwide. Our activities include all in-house and outsourced planning, manufacturing and distribution of clinical supplies (Drug Product, Packaged Clinical Supplies), through a global network. We supply more than 60.000 patients in more than 300 clinical trials every year.
The Clinical Pack & Label Coordinator takes the lead in designing, setting up and coordinating packaging and labelling activities. He/she is responsible for managing a broad portfolio of clinical studies.
He/she is the single point of contact (SPOC) for the P&L department within the Clinical Supply Chain where coordinating different groups (Clinical Supply Integrator CSI, Trial Supply Manager TSM, Supply Chain Manager SCM, Logistics, Operations, Label group …) and gather all information needed for pack and label activities will be one of the main goals.
He/she participates and/or take the lead in continuous improvement projects using the lean methodology.
He/she must embrace the "Patient First" philosophy.
Flexibility is a must in the clinical environment where demands and priorities are constantly changing.
You got energized by:
* Rewarding to work on multiple projects and areas at the same time.
* Rewarding to deliver precision work: it's got to be perfect!
* Rewarding to work on innovative, complex issues and to simplify these issues.
* Rewarding to work structured, disciplined to get tasks done.
* Bachelor's degree in scientific field or equivalent through experience. (3 years of related of relevant experience)
* Good communication skills and team player able to collaborate with different departments (e.g. planning, engineering, operations, distribution, …)
* Knowledge of inventory management systems (SAP, …)
* Experienced in GMP, GCP, GDP and or quality management systems or processes.
* Knowledge of planning systems and contractor project plans
* Knowledge in Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
* Experience in clinical packaging and operations is preferred
* Languages: Dutch, English
* Traveling: N/A
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)