CITRIX Administrator (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customers in Brussels we are looking for a CITRIX Administrator
See Ideal Candidate Section
The Ideal Candidate
Education and Experience
* 4 year degree in Computer Science related subject and 5 years experience in CITRIX administration. (In the absence of a degree each candidate will have an additional two years experience per annum of missing higher education)
* CITRIX certified or equivalent
* 8 years experience in Client Provisioning, including tools such as LANDesk, SCCM and Windows Deployment Services
* 10 years experience managing switching, routing and firewalls, using such tools as Mikrotik, Cisco, Juniper, HP, FortiGate and Palo Alto
* 6 years experience using languages such as batch scripts, powershell and python
* 10 years experience with MS Windows servers such as 2000, 2003, 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016
* 6 years implementing Risk and Security policies/standards, such as:
* security management from McAfee ePO;
* managing and installing SSL CA and SSL certificate on Linux or Windows environments
* PKI VPN connections
* 4 years knowledge in SCCM for deploying, staging, remote connections, monitoring, inventory and virtual desktop management
* 5 years experience managing web servers for on-line PHP projects (Apache, NGINX), Tomcat for Java, IIS for .NET Apps or Sharepoint servers
* 5 years experience managing sites in high available environments, including DRP and BCP
* 4 years experience working for Defence, Government and Financial Organizations
* 5 years experience in ITIL environment
* French - C1 level
* English - B2 level
Full details on application.
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application
Job Reference B019/EEAS/4231
Contract Type Fixed term / PAYE
Closing Date 28 February, 2019
Job Category IT Professionals
Location Brussels, Belgium
Date posted 07 January, 2019
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address