Back to search result
Real estate property and transaction manager
Permanent contract, Full-time, Brussels
2018-03-26 Requisition ID
052320 Area of interest level 1
Facilities / Procurement
Level of experience
Professional Study level
Real Estate property & transaction Manager
[Permanent contract, full time, Brussels)
Your role & work environment
Within the Facility Management department, the Real Estate property & transaction Manager is responsible for estate management including commercial property and transaction management on the building portfolio (owned and leased) of the bank. He also participates in several lease administration tasks.
Your key responsibilities
* Participate actively in acquisition and/or disposal of real estate assets
* Commercial property management: all tasks related to the renewal, extension or closing of commercial lease contracts
* Lease administration: act as SPOC between retail network and outsourced lease administration team, validate payment batches, contract drafting and signature
* Litigation management: participate and represent ING in legal procedures linked to real estate management
* Administrative and commercial management of subsidiaries
o ING Belgium Pension Fund
o New Immo Schuman
* IFRS annual appraisals
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making ithappen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Transaction manager you will also need:
* Relevant knowledge and experience in the real estate management and transaction field
* Legal training is an asset
* Good knowledge of FR, NL and EN (written and verbal)
We offer you
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
* Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
* An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
* A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the [department name] department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
* the possibility to participate in courses and trainings
* challenging projects & a steep learning curve in an environment fully in transformation
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
At ING we believe in success through difference!
* Read our diversity manifesto here
* Privacy Protection
Stay in touch