Change Expert - SAP Solutions (190000D0)
At Deloitte's Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a trusted advisor and leading implementation partner working with companies and governments around the world.
In our Change by Design team, we are committed to helping companies achieve the full benefits of their strategy and business transformation. This, by managing change inside of the organization and ensuring that each and every person is part of the transformation journey.
SAP's solutions are transforming the way our clients do business. For many years, Deloitte Belgium has been a close partner in the implementation, integration and alignment of SAP solutions at our clients. We believe the success of any digital transformation extends beyond a flawless implementation. We focus on a true integration of technology by enabling the necessary changes and skill-building required to fully adopt the new system(s). As a Digital Enabler, you leverage your expertise in change management and your affinity with SAP's systems and processes in order to lead lasting, impactful, and positive transformations at our clients. You will:
* Become a trusted advisor for the client while advising them on best practices and market trends in SAP transformations;
* Align the people and change strategy with the business objectives to ensure achieving the full benefits of the transformation;
* Co-create with your client and project team state-of-the-art transformation journeys to achieve a sustainable transformation and enablement throughout all layers of the organization - from senior leadership to people on the floor;
* Shape, lead and execute adoption programs and activities, from conducting impact assessments to pioneering solution design and implementation;
* Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships, ensuring the client's leadership team is aligned and a true sponsor of the change;
* Lead, develop, and grow the team by setting clear directions for your project teams and acting as a true coach to your team members;
* Proactively create opportunities within the market to bring our expertise and Change by Design mindset to existing and new clients.
* You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, including client-facing consulting experience;
* You have a passion and a proven track record in leading SAP system transformations by means of customer-centricity, design-thinking, and holistic, end-to-end integrations;
* You are a master in the art of change and transformation. You create deep and broad changes applying an evidence-based and systematic approach altered to our client's needs;
* You are a natural and inspiring leader, an excellent communicator, a charismatic relationship builder, and a strong team player;
* You are a dedicated project manager - defining project scopes and budgets, writing proposals, managing resources, mitigating risks, resolving issues, and reporting on status;
* You have a commercial attitude - you are able to identify opportunities and convert them into projects;
* You have a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset;
* You thrive in an international environment and don't mind the travel when needed;;
* You are fluent in English. Fluency in Dutch and/or French are a big advantage.
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
* A large diversity in project engagements;
* A team of more than 140 enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Human Capital colleagues who are passionate about what they do;
* The opportunity to be a leader and innovator in transformations and the future of digital;
* Our business activities are centralized in Deloitte's Gateway office based in Brussels (Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (EU) based.
: Human Capital