Campus Recruiter (190000VY)
Picture yourself inside of Deloitte's doors. There is a certain kind of energy in the air. A sense of drive and enthusiasm which is hard to miss. That is what happens when your job makes a positive, tangible impact on your company. When you surround yourself with engaged, talented and inspiring colleagues. Our Talent Acquisition team is in full expansion. It's our ambition to find and recruit these passionate professionals.
The role of Campus Recruiter stands in the heart of that ambition. You bring to life our employer brand, our reputation, and attract the hard sought-after talent we are aiming for. You play a vital part in shaping our future workforce and the fast-paced growth of our company.
What you will love to do...
As a Campus Recruiter, you're the heart of the recruitment campaign for young graduates across our business units and across Belgium.
* Together with your colleagues from the Talent Acquisition team and the Marketing team, you develop a strategy to meet and recruit the young graduates. You'll attend recruitment events and organize recruitment campaigns using innovative ideas and tools;
* You manage the selection process from A to Z including sourcing and screening, interviews and assessments, offer negotiations, and closure of a contract;
* You are an ambassador of our brand, championing it in the candidate experience you create and in your contacts with colleagues, the wider Deloitte community, and the talent market as a whole;
* You become a trusted partner of our business stakeholders, providing feedback, guidance, and advice on talent acquisition matters whilst keeping their business reality and ambitions in mind;
* You proactively share your best-practices and experiences and are keen to learn from your colleagues;
* You have the opportunity to initiate or participate in a variety of Talent Acquisition and HR projects which are the building stones of our ambitious, future-focused talent strategy.
* You obtained a Master Degree (e.a. organizational psychology, business administration, … ) or combine a similar Bachelor degree with a relevant experience;
* A first relevant experience in recruitment is a clear asset;
* You have a passion for people and are a great team player;
* A very good knowledge of English and Dutch or French is required;
* You think pro-actively and demonstrate excellent organizational skills;
* You have a wide range of communication skills, varying from open, to assertive to very diplomatic, enabling you to build up relationships and credibility at every level inside or outside our organization;
* You are flexible and have the ability to work in a changing environment;
* You have the right drive to be a true connecting "Deloitte Ambassador".
Sounds like you? Great!
What can you expect from us…
* A challenging, innovative, and international environment where your personal development is limitless;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits (incl. company car, fitness room, company restaurant, …);
* The opportunity to experience the future of talent acquisition from a front-row seat;
* A multi-skilled team of enthusiastic and talented colleagues who are passionate about what they do;
* Working in a brand new building at Brussels Airport and a working environment equipped with innovative tools allowing flexibility and work-life balance
: Central Talent