C# Developer with first experience (with stock shares/ start-up company in full scale-up)
We work together with a very fresh dynamic company in the area of Brussels that is searching for a C# developer with a good first experience to join their internal team on a permanent employee base.
The company has a start-up mindset, an open communication culture and organized fun team activities (Friday lunch treats, yearly corporate trip abroad, …).
The story of the company is a nice success story.
10 years ago, they started a small start-up around a registration application tool.
Throughout the years the tool became very popular, because a lot of different well-known international up-and-coming companies started to use their tool frequently.
Since a couple of years now, they are in a full scale-up mode (opened new offices abroad, hired new specialists, implemented new technologies, …).
Today they are active in The Netherlands and the US as well.
The true key success to their story is that they like to dream big and aim for high ambitions.
They incorporate the latest technologies into their tools (Cloud, …) and always think of new features that are in line with the new market trends (e.g. include body temperature measurements into the tool to ensure Covid 19 safety policies, …)
If you are looking for a development position, where you can create new applications and improve the technical design with the latest technologies in a fun work environment + travel.
Look no further!
Content of the position
As a C# Developer:
- You will develop new features (sometimes complex) and deploy to the platform
- You will receive the opportunity to improve the technical architecture
- Resolving bugs in the application and complex technical issues are also part of your scope of responsibilities.
Are you ready for this challenge, but questioning if you might be eligible for this great position?
Our client is searching for a C# developer with:
- At least a Bachelor or Master in IT who is fluent in English (Dutch and French is only considered a plus)
- A first strong experience in C# development with either Angular.js, Vue.js or React.js (min. 2 years of experience)
- Experience in application design
- Good basic knowledge of SOA, Microservices, API's, JSON and RESTful
- Strong analytical skills, good communication skills
- An ambition to continuously learn the latest technologies to stay up to date
Our client offers you:
- A permanent contract (contract onbepaalde duur/ CDI/ open-ended contract) as internal employee of the company with all the great extra-legal advantages (stock option plan, insurances, full reimbursement of public transport, …)
- The opportunity to further develop your career within the company with interesting trainings to help you become an expert in your desired career domain
- Excellent work-life balance (even before Covid 19, the flexibility of remote work was part of their DNA)
- A great team with regular teambuilding events (yearly trip abroad, Friday lunch treats, …)
- Potential business travel to the US (even for the developers in this company)
To discover all the other advantages of working in this company in this position, you will need to take the next simple step and apply to this job ad.
Don't hesitate and apply now for more information!