Belgium, Brussels, Brussels, Brussels - ENGIE Tower
OSS00000136 Requisition #
The Procurement department is strengthening its operational purchasing activity. As buyer, you will provide a key support to the execution of the operational purchasing process.
* you are the single point of contact for the execution of the operational purchasing process for a limited number of operational units
* you assume the ownership of the complete order to pay cycle for the designated operational units
* you conduct frequent low to medium value negotiations
* you provide category strategy development support to the Sourcing team
* you ensure compliance to the Procurement Policy for all purchases
* you initiate and lead cost saving initiatives, where required in alignment with the Sourcing team, under the supervision of the Procurement Support Manager
* you ensure internal alignment with stakeholders at operational level
* you have a Bachelor degree in engineering, procurement or business or equivalent by experience
* you have minimum 5 years of relevant experience in operational purchasing of technical goods and services, preferably in a B to B industry
* you have proven expertise in medium value negotiations
* you have advanced knowledge of the operational purchasing process for technical goods and services
* you have advanced understanding of the order to pay process
* you have basic knowledge and understanding of technical goods and services relative to maintenance within B to B industry
* you have a commercial skill set (sales, procurement, negotiation and relationship management)
* you have good analytical skills
* you have good influenceing skills
ENGIE Cofely offers you
At ENGIE Cofely, you are joining an exciting and diverse workplace with many different technologies. You will independently manage your customers and their projects in your region and will be trained in the most advanced technologies. In this role, teamwork is combined with a great amount of independence. Your salary package includes many interesting benefits like restaurant vouchers, group insurance discounts, hospital insurance and 15 days overtime compensation.
Your HR contact person
Workplace: ENGIE Tower, Boulevard Simon Bolivarlaan 34-36, 1000 Brussels
* Posting Date: Aug 5, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.