Business Transformation Project Manager
Business Transformation Project Manager
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Operational Excellence
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
The Impact & Change Department (within Transformation direction) is looking for a Business Transformation Project Manager.
AXA Insurance Belgium evolves in an ever-changing environment where the industry standards and landscape are being constantly reshaped. The Impact & Change Department is composed of 30 individuals with can-do attitude and entrepreneurial mindset that are acting as catalysts of these changes across the whole organization.
Excited to take part of this challenge?
As Business Project Manager, you will have the following tasks:
* Establishing the project approach with the business stakeholders in order to define and monitor the project's scope, objectives, deadlines, budget and risks
* Taking charge of a project end-to-end from initiation until delivery with mainly Business components including planning, budget management, team management, …
* Executing deliverables and ensuring their quality in order to provide solutions that meet the needs of the organisation
* Participating actively in the implementation of a project, proposing adequate solutions, supervising, validating and giving back to all aspects of the project, in order to satisfy the organisational requirements, methodology and quality standards
* Identifying and monitoring strategic changes in the business and the market, in order to challenge the initiatives and incorporate them within the organisation in the best way possible
* Acting as an innovation enabler across the whole organization by removing obstacles and creating the conditions for innovation to be at the core of the business
* Coordinating, organising and monitoring the various activities within the project/entity based on priorities and competences of internal or external co-workers
* Initiating, stimulating and promoting the development and improvement of the quality of processes and tools, in order to offer the best possible service to the internal customer
* Advising and coaching co-workers of the project and setting up an effective project team that strives to improve the result and processes on a continual basis and in accordance with the expectations of the organisation
- Hold a Master's degree
- Minimum five years experience in project management
- Excellent knowledge of project management methods & experience with Agile
- Very good knowledge of process management and process reengineering
- Excellent planification capacities & stakeholders management
- Ability to analyse and summarise
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a moving and transformation environment
- Team spirit
- A perfect command of French and/or Dutch and a good working knowledge of the other national language. Fluency in English is also required.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LEFZsQe5U
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.