Business Process Integrator & Global Key User Serialisation
Date: Feb 11, 2018
Location: Braine L'alleud, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Portfolio System & Transformation team, based in our Braine Site in Braine-L'Alleud, BE, we are looking to fill the position of:
Business Process Integrator and Global Key User Serialisation.
Are you known for your holistic approach with a collaborative nature? You are known as a 'holiborative' person at UCB. This incomparable blend of talent means you enjoy working contextually with others to optimize patient wellbeing.
As a UCB 'holiborative' person and Business Process Integrator and Global Key User Serialisation you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Work in a dynamic, challenging and diverse environment within a passionate and driven team.
* Drive collaboration and lead stakeholders in defining and implementing business processes and system solutions.
* Exercise strong decision making, facilitation and people skills to come to accepted decisions.
Demonstrate accountability and care by being responsible for E2E solutions.
As a UCB 'holiborative' person and Business Process Integrator and Global Key User Serialisation you will contribute by:
Business Process Integrator
* Being part of the ongoing Serialisation program where you will lead and coordinate business stakeholders to support the E2E design and implementation of sustainable business processes.
* Being the E2E subject matter expert for serialisation business processes and taking responsibility of Serialisation change assessments and change controls affecting current business operations. This translates to driving resolution by leading process discussions and satisfying documentation, training and continuous improvement needs.
Global Key User
* Being the integrator between the Serialisation project team and the SAP GKU community by perfoming system impact assessments and driving subsequent system solution designs, implementations, testing and training with relevant stakeholders.
* Owning the SAP serialisation system solution (SAP/AII/OER) and Distribution & logistics which translates to management of incidents and enhancements (testing, training, accesses), ensuring right level of knowledge within community and delivering continuous improvements.
* Contributing to the GKU community by supporting the business system support structure, fostering integration and fulfilling backup roles of other SAP domains such as Sales & Distribution when necessary.
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Sense of organisation and methodical with the capacity to work in an independent manner.
* Prioritisation: to act in accordance with priorities/capacity to receive and adapt priorities.
* Strong leadership and coordination skills to drive discussions with stakeholders and achieving consensus.
* Experience to cooperate with different levels of people within and beyond Supply chain (C-level executives, business management, project managers, and team members).
* Change management: Experience in handling impact of implementing changes in an organization, Handle critical situations, conflicts, passing tough messages.
* E2E mindset.
* GXP & Regulatory understanding.
Business Process Integrator skills
* Solid process design experience.
* Able to lead process integration workshops with diverse stakeholder audience and obtain agreement.
* Support and guide higher management in translating vision into solutions.
Global Key User Skills
* Strong knowledge Serialisation and Sales & Distribution and excellent understanding of Materials management, Warehouse Management, Production Planning and Logistics Execution in SAP.
* Excellent understanding of interfaces.
* Ability to translate Supply Chain Business processes into SAP system processes and requirements.
* Capable of interacting with IT as well business stakeholders.
* Hold a Master's degree in a business-relevant or IT discipline, or similar by experience.
* +5 years experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry in the area of supply chain working with business processes and system solutions.
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
* Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Business Process, ERP, Law, Pharmaceutical, Logistics, Management, Technology, Legal, Science, Operations