Business Process Engineer - PLM-CAD-GEMS
You will be part of the Digitalization Team within R&D.
Our mission is to improve the product development & design processes, resulting into a shorter time to market & more efficiency in our organization. For this we are introducing several new process solutions such as PLM, project management cockpit, competence portal,...
Additionally we are moving towards Industry 4.0, by exploring Virtual Prototyping and more simulation possibilities.
In order to support this mission, we are looking for a Business Process Engineer to strengthen our team.
You will focus on improvement of engineering processes:
· You will actively search for efficiency improvements in R&D systems and processes, and implement new solutions
· You will support the development of collaboration tools
· You will support the PLM project for the Portable Air Division
· You will investigate how virtual prototyping and extra simulation tools can contribute to a shorter time to market
· You will improve process and system interaction with other departments. You will start with Antwerp and where possible we will look for worldwide implementation in our division.
· You act as process engineer & lead process development tools (from analysis until implementation)
· You define detailed requirements for the new environment (SharePoint, PLM, …)
· You work out an implementation plan, set up the solutions, execute and implement them.
· For complex topics and/or programming you can consult/ask assistance of the CR-IT department.
· You report deviations with recommendation for solutions.
· You reporting to the Program Leader Digitalization.
What we expect of you?
· Knowledge/Experience in SharePoint and PLM/CAD solutions (Windchill, Inventor, Creo,…), Office365 collaboration tools and basic SQL knowledge is an advantage, or willingness to learn.
· Understanding of needed functionalities in a business environment.
· Experience in adapting and aligning business processes (from analysis until implementation).
· Knowledge from R&D and concept to product processes is an asset.
·University degree (Engineering, Information Technology, etc.) or similar through experience.
· Ability & willingness to learn quickly.
· Creative, proactive, autonomous, hands on in finding improvement & implement solutions.
· Process & project management skills, including structured & target oriented way of working.
· Ability to interact with people from different cultures & levels in the organization.
· Flexibility and occasional willingness to work outside normal office hours.
· High interest in working in a global environment and leading/training end users throughout the entire organization.
· You work in an international environment and you will be communicating with our local product companies worldwide.
· Travel can be required occasionally.
· Working according to the Atlas Copco Way: communicating, putting into practice and propagating the vision, mission and values of Atlas Copco.
What can you expect from us?
· We welcome you to a motivated and dynamic team where team spirit is central.
· A challenging function within a fast-paced environment.
· We offer a challenging position in which you get to know our products in depth.
· Being part of a multidisciplinary team with an international scope.
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.