Business Development Manager Dermatology - 1900745
Due to our continued growth, Barco is expanding its worldwide sales organization. We are seeking an experienced professional with a proven track record to join our sales team as Business Development Manager for the European dermatology market. You will interact with the different local partners, dermatologists, general practitioners and hospitals to launch and grow the business for the Barco Demetra skin imaging platform.
In a first phase, you will be responsible for the Benelux market after which additional European countries will be added to your portfolio.
Equally as important: you will be willing to contribute to, and share in the fun that goes with launching new innovative healthtech solutions and growing at a fast pace in new market segments.
- Develop, manage and support the ideal sales channels in your territory and assure continuous business growth in the these markets.
- Market the company and the solution, ensuring that the organisation receives positive exposure to enhance the brand image & brand recognition in the region. - Assist and participate in congresses, tradeshows and events within the region - Be an ambassador for Barco. Maintain a lasting and positive impression with all contacts through efficient use of product knowledge and customer service approach
- Realize sales targets by prospecting, building a healthy funnel and close deals with a high degree of authonomy
- Provide regular forecasting, market intelligence and competitive analysis
We are looking for a new colleague who
- will be dynamic, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, hard-working, tech-savvy and self- motivated
- will be given a high degree of autonomy
- has minimum a bachelor degree (business, marketing, engineering, medical)
- has proven sales & prospecting experience, preferably in healthcare as well as in a channel-based business approach
- has a strong commercial interest and understanding of the market
- can prove successful practice in developing sales strategies, building and managing funnel and business plans and putting them into practice
- can perform in a matrix organization and in an international environment
- willingness to frequent international travel, depending on the various types of business developed in the region
- Language skills: French (mother tongue or very fluent), Dutch (very fluent), English (fluent). Additional languages are a plus.