Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
* Additional Location(s)
Western Europe, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
* Area of Interest
* Job Type
* Technology Interest
* Job Id
What You'll Do
Cisco's Advanced Services Business Critical Services Business Development team is looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to help grow our Enterprise segment subscription services business. In this key role you will identify marketplace demands for Cisco's portfolio offering of Business Critical Services and work with our Sales organization to support the sale of the Business Critical Services portfolio.
· Drive active engagement with account teams in planning and executing client solutions and services sales strategy.
· Define and communicate Business Critical Services portfolio positioning and value to target client segments and Cisco stakeholders.
· Discover and align Client business & operational priorities to Business Critical Services portfolio outcomes and capabilities through consultative activities (e.g. business alignment workshops, ROI business case, service impact analysis)
· Guide standalone and cross-architecture Business Critical Services quotes and proposals to clients with accurate deliverable scoping, sizing and pricing.
· Collaborate with cross-functional groups (sales, product management, operations, marketing) to develop Business Critical Services portfolio strategy, financial forecasts, offer packages and pricing, and client proposals.
· Drive Business Critical Services bookings growth targets across renewals and new buying centers.
Who You'll Work With
This Business Development Management (BDM) team is a highly empowered collaborative team focused on driving successful insertion of Business Critical Services across Cisco sales activities. We have the opportunity for visibility and interaction with senior management, cross-team collaboration, engage and drive matrix-managed projects which have direct impact to the services business within the Americas and EMEAR Region.
Our BDM team members have a breadth of knowledge across Cisco's Business Critical Services portfolio. Team members are expected to leverage this knowledge to develop solutions and scope services opportunities based on customer / sales requirements across all vertical market environments.
Who You Are
You have an understanding of the Services business, internal processes across Services, as well as industry expertise along with a demonstrated track record of pursuing and managing services engagements of $2M+. You possess organizational adoption and communication plan development and execution skills plus excellent written/oral communication skills and presentation skills. You have experience collaborating across global teams and have program managed complex global initiatives. You are a strong problem solver with stakeholder mapping and management experience. You are experience with risk and issue management as well as escalation and resolution. You have the ability to provide constructive coaching / feedback to all levels within the team as needed.
Our minimum requirements are as follows:
· 10+ years' experience in project delivery and/or sales support / solution development / business development /sales role
· BA/BS required
· Knowledge of the Cisco Advanced Services business
· Self-starter, Independent, proactive, multi task, program management mind set who is able to resolve conflicts
· Excellent verbal and written skills in communicating and positioning Cisco's Business Critical Services business and operational value and capabilities to Client Executive audience.
· Proven track record of developing and winning multi-architecture solutions contracts (multi-million $).
· Moderate travel required.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.
Share Business Development Manager with Facebook Share Business Development Manager with LinkedIn Share Business Development Manager with Twitter Share Business Development Manager with Google+ Share Business Development Manager with a friend via e-mail