Business Development Manager
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for identifying and exploring strategic business development opportunities within the Clinical Research business in order to maximize organization growth.
Concretely this means:
- that with your extensive knowledge of current market evolutions and conditions you will be responsible for the growth of our Clinical research Business with both new and existing customers, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and repeat business;
- that you will network actively to establish key relationships and to identify new opportunities in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry;
- that you will negotiate and close business deals;
- that you will build strong relationships with the internal functional departments and maintain in depth knowledge of their services in order to support lateral business opportunities;
- that you will represent customer needs to internal functional departments and follow up on the proposal and contract development process;
- that you will further develop and maintain business development databases.
Sales, Pharmaceuticals, Networks, Result Oriented, Keys, Process Development, Communication, Business, Life Science, Clinical Research, CRO, Customer Experience, Negotiation, Clinical