Business Development and Sales Assistant- Urban
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
Administrative support / Logistics / Secretarial
TRA00001385 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Tractebel seeks a :
Business Development and Sales Assistant
* You give support to the business development and sales managers to deliver commercial proposals to various Clients;
* Under the supervision of the business development and sales managers, you are able to go through the Request for Proposals (RFP) from various Clients, understand the requirements of the RFP and assemble the various standard documents that are requested (such as CV's, project references or legal documents);
* You work closely with the other business development and sales assistants in Brussels and the other sites of TRACTEBEL in Belgium;
* You are responsible for all administrative aspects related to business development and sales (e.g. keep CRM up-to-date,…);
* You contribute to keep the website, project references and curriculum vitae up-to-date;
* You organize, attend and make meeting minutes of business development and sales meetings.
* You have preferably a Bachelor in Marketing, Communications or applied Linguistics;
* You have at least 3 years of experience in giving sales support on Proposals;
* You are interested in the domain of infrastructures;
* You are well organised, structured and are able to manage priorities in an efficient way;
* You have excellent communication skills and able to build relationships with your professional contacts (colleagues, customers, suppliers);
* You are creative and open to acquire new skills;
* You are a team player;
* You are flexible in your working schedule;
* You have experience with CRM tools (Salesforce would be ideal);
* You are an initiative taker and implement targeted initiatives with a view to anticipating potential problems;
* You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
* You are trilingual (French, English and Dutch).
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
* Posting Date: Jun 3, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.