Business Developer (FR/NL) Pharmaceutical industry - Louvain-La-Neuve () H/F
Our client is offering online services for healthcare professionals in the Benelux.
Their digital platform provides its members with socio-professional and medical information as well as a set of tools and services useful for the practice of their profession.
They're expanding their sales team and are looking for a Business Developer.
As a business developer you will be responsible to develop your own portfolio of prospects and easily expand your network in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
You will be the responsible person for the clients’ portfolio you have built up and will develop a strong long-term partnership with your clients.
· Reporting to your sales manager, you will cover all stages of the sales cycle: prospection, approach prospects with the right opportunities at the right times, discussing clients’ needs, presenting our tailor-made services & digital solutions, negotiating and following up on proposals sent, closing the deals, maintaining client relations and briefing project managers on each new sold project.
· You will adopt a consultative selling approach to define and recommend an integrated project plan in line with the clients’ challenges. Attentive listening and analysis of our clients' needs are essential in order to present your recommendations and design the projects.
· You will develop and follow a monthly sales plan in order to define clear actions to reach your sales targets.
· For each project, you will have to define the objectives and KPI's in order to communicate them in a clear briefing to the Project Managers.
· You will also supervise each project with the team, to ensure the good execution of the project and the satisfaction of your customer; the quality of service is indeed at the heart of the MediQuality offer.
· You will also communicate proactively with the client throughout the project and particularly at the end of the project to interpret and present the results obtained.