Business Developer for Confiban
How to be successful in this role?
To thrive as the Business Developer for Confiban and to successfully interact with colleagues and customers alike, you will need to speak the right ‘language’ to convince and influence your counterparts. Essential skills to communicate with all stakeholders are
· At least a basictechnical understanding of SaaS, API integration and bank integrations
· You know how to listen to customers and distill their real needs, and translate those into product features and improvements so that the product manager and product owners can develop them
· You have a good understanding of SEPA transactions, or are interested to learn more about the ‘payment rails’ that drive most of the B2B business across Europe
· You have worked in a commercial role towards banks, fintechs and ERP/accounting software providers before
· You are comfortable enough with marketing to assist in defining the marketing messages and help launching marketing campaigns. English is a must, speaking Dutch and/or French is a big help.
Last but not least, a pragmatic and open mindset will help you to be happy and successful in this role at Isabel Group
· You are a results-oriented ‘intrapreneur’: you will be responsible for driving the commercial success of Confiban, cooperating with and coordinating the work of multiple colleagues from other teams
· You like cultural diversity and feel at ease with dealing with different company cultures: thanks to our acquisitions, we are a diverse company with a mix of a start-up culture and an established company and bank culture.