The need to find solutions to our currentcontamination and plastic situation has never been greater.Shipping temperature-controlled products is a common challenge,especially in the pharmaceutical sector. This is why our client islooking for a Business Developer in Belgium. He offers a newsolution that meets this challenge in a sustainable way. Thecompany has succeeded in finding a solution that keeps the insidetemperature at 2-8�C for at least 96 hours. In doing so, they alsoopted for 100% sustainable, recyclable and natural solutions, inorder to create a packaging for a sustainable world. Do you fancymore information? Please do not hesitate to contact us. You can dothis by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 02421 08 73.
For the vacancy of BusinessDeveloper in Belgium, the following matters belong to your tasks:
- You start from scratch and expand a customerportfolio in Belgium and abroad;
- You prospectcompanies such as delivery services and companies specialized indistribution;
- You are responsible for thepreparation and follow-up of the offers;
- Youvisit your prospects and present your product to them;
- You ensure that you maintain an overview ofall administrative and logistical activities within your portfolio;
- You know how to set your priorities, and youconsider customer satisfaction to be of high importance.
For the vacancy of BusinessDeveloper in Belgium you have the following qualities:
- You have 3 to 5 years of sales experience andyou are a real sales hunter;
- You are fluent inFrench and English and have a very good command of Dutch. All otherlanguages are a plus;
- You have a permanentlicense B to be able to drive your company car abroad;
- You have a persuasive character;
- You are an independent, dynamic and ambitiousperson.
For the vacancy of BusinessDeveloper in Belgium, our client offers in return for your effortsand results, appreciation and reward for your hard work :
- A full-time job in a Belgian start-up;
- A salary in function of your experiencecomplemented with a commission system;
- A tempto perm job;
- The possibility to work from homeduring your prospecting days;
- Loads ofbenefits such as meal vouchers, eco vouchers, a company car and afuel card, a computer and a cell phone.