Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Business Data Analyst in Diegem, Belgium.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for directly supervising the daily activities of the Master Data Management (MDM) Customer Team who are responsible for creating and maintaining customer master data. At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, across medical devices teams, etc. Oversees the day-to-day receipt, validation and entry of customer master data in to the system. Ensures external feeds are processed effectively and that all queues and alerts are dispositioned appropriately and in a timely manner. Ensures staff is adequately trained and develops the necessary skill sets to manage the MDM system and is exercising quality controls daily. Solve customer request issues and conduct root cause analysis. Monitor, adjust business processes as needed to implement process efficiencies and correct process gaps/failures. Complete and approve SOX testing as scheduled; prepare, analyze, trend and explain metrics according to schedule. Support additional initiatives/projects as requested by management.
The Business Data Administrator supports OneMD Service and Repair system users and multi-functional business partners (Marketing, Sales, Finance and Operations) by providing key service data to ensure that our customer, products, services, and inventory is accurate, complete and current. Utilizing investigative, organizational and analytic skills; the Business Data Administrator implements and executes data mining projects and creates reports to provide insights in to the service business operations. In addition to data mining projects, the role would also include supporting ongoing user data requests by inputting and updating information to the OneMD Service and Repair system. Updates and inputs of needed data may include but would not be limited to support of new product launches, acquisitions, divestitures, new process development, and data re-structuring to drive growth and efficiencies.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of four (4) years of experience is required.
Experience and Skills:Required:
- A minium of two years of data management in software systems is required.
- Must possess knowledge, or have exposure to, Salesforce applications.
- Must possess experience in building analytics, reports and metrics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Clear understanding of existing data and its business usage across business platforms is required.
- Expertise in data management is required.
- Ability to work weekends and "off hours" as needed on occasion where needed for new product or project release.
- This requires up to 20% travel internationally on short notice.
- A minimum of two years of line managerial experience in the medical device industry.
- Multi-functional and/or cross-sector experience.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies and tools.
- Experience with SaaS data projects.
- Ability to facilitate groups toward staying in sync and completing stated work. Strong interdependent partnering and collaboration skills to build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to optimally manage change and prepare others with the necessary communications and tools.
- Ability to plan for and facilitate process design workshops and drive alignment across diverse stakeholder groups.
- Ability to translate business requirements into data management recommendations.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)