Belgium, Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
Finance / Tax / Insurance
SUP00002459 Requisition #
As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, TRACTEBEL is able to offer to its customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Its broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, and allows to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are. TRACTEBEL is part of ENGIE Group, a global energy company and leading provider of electricity, natural gas and energy services.
* Elaboration and analysis of the annual budget and MTP for your specific area of responsibility and the definition of proposed targets
* Elaboration of dashboards and follow-up of financial and/or operational KPI's for your specific area of responsibility
* Analysis, monitoring and reporting of actual performance, on a monthly basis, with a view of respecting/exceeding the yearly objectives
* Proposal of corrective actions necessary to reach the yearly objectives if/when necessary, namely cost reduction recommendations
* Contribution to ad-hoc analyses upon request of management
* Contribution to reporting and communication of actual results and budget/MTP of the BU
* Monitoring of closing process at BU level and proposal of improvements
* University degree in Accounting, Administration, Economics management sciences and you have at least 5 years' experience in a similar function
* You have a good active knowledge of French, Dutch, and English
* You have ideally some knowledge of the Engineering business
* You have an excellent command of office tools (MS Office) and you are particularly familiar with tasks relating to Excel (spreadsheet preparation and management) and SAP
* You integrate easily in multidisciplinary teams, you are sociable, dynamic and prepared to take initiatives
* You have a strong analytical mind-set, you are well organized, accurate, rigorous, stress resistant and focused on meeting the schedules
* You are assertive and defend firmly and clearly your point of view in case of differences of opinion
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance.
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are connected.
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits.
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
More about Tractebel Belgium
Tractebel was born in Belgium 150 years ago and today is proud to be one of the world's largest engineering players for energy, water and infrastructure projects. Headquartered in Brussels and present in 33 countries, the company maintains five regional offices and one subsidiary in Belgium, from where more than 1600 staff members provide high-quality engineering and consulting services to private and public clients in the country and across the globe.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
* Posting Date: Aug 28, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.