The banking sector is facing various challenges dictated by the market, hence the focus to reduce costs and cope with a regulatory push, while achieving profitable growth and promoting innovation.
At EY we go further than just help our clients to deal these changes: we are part of the change, and help shape the financial services of the future.
We currently have opportunities for capable business consultants & project managers with knowledge on topics such as cash management, payments & collection, to work on complex projects in banking.
Main tasks and responsibilities
As a Business Consultant or Project Manager at EY Financial Services, you will:
* Use your analytical skills to capture and specify business requirements
* Coordinate business/IT alignment on technology driven business initiatives
* Participate to, or manage projects through their complete lifecycle, including monitor the planning, budget and staffing of the team delivering the project
* Interact appropriately with external & internal parties (IT, Legal & Compliance, Business)
* Share your knowledge and experience in various domains, depending on your area of expertise
What are we looking for?
* Master degree in a relevant field or equivalent through experience
* Professional experience (between 2 - 8 years), either in consulting, and/or in the banking sector
* Solid knowledge of payments and collections products, with an insight into the evolutions in these fields
* Excellent knowledge of business English, and a solid level of French and/or Dutch
* Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
* Analytical skills, conceptual thinking and pragmatic approach
* Solid communication and presentation skills.
* Certifications such as Agile, ITIL, Scrum, or other Project Management methodologies are a must for Project Manager candidates.
What's in it for you? As a member of the EY family, you will:
* Join a young team genuinely passionate about their work
* Be part of a leading global professional services firm
* Get extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management, and get familiar with EY methodologies
* Get individual coaching and mentoring and learn from experts, which will support your growth as a professional and as a person
* Interact with your colleagues on international level.
Our commitment to our clients and employees
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent service. Our client-facing profession requires working at client sites and may include regular travel; however, we are committed to help you achieve a personal balance and fit with your chosen life style.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At EY we are passionate about diversity and inclusion, and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.