Business Architect - Customer Distribution (CRM)
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Operational Excellence
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
In our Architectural Team we architect solutions for the domains Customer, Distributor, Communications (document-oriented architectures) but also for Support Functions (HR, Finance, Asset Management, Risk Management). The portfolio of project investments is estimated around 15 million Euros per year. As a business architect you will be responsible for architecting the end-to-end solution together with the business and change teams, and frame the IT part of the solution, so that Business Analysts and IT Solution Architects can do their work.
As Business Architect:
* You apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise, and help the business architecture practice evolve
* You define, document and validate the business architecture (strategy, people, process, tool)
* You contribute to the definition and execution of multi-year transformation roadmaps to ensure the success of business transformations
* You define initiatives and their inter-dependencies to ensure smooth implementation and reaching the business objectives
* You challenge, define and validate the scope of projects and demands together with the Business Units to ensure that they can take the right decisions for the organization
* You provide guidance and counsel to project teams to ensure that their processes and deliverables align with the target state architecture
* You develop and maintain strong working relationships with peers across the IT and Business organisation in order to ensure adherence to architecture standards
* You continuously have a broad, enterprise-wide view of commercial processes (various sales models (B2C, B2N2C, CRM, PRM)) and how to realize them (capabilities, operating models, supporting technologies) in organizations
* You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in Business Architecture, Enterprise Architecture or Senior Business Analyst
* You are able to actively work in French (verbally + read documents, writing is not a must). You must be able to read & write in English. Preferably, you also understand Dutch.
* You are experienced in using model-based representations (Archimate, BPMN ...) that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
* You are energetic, results-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and able to work in a collaborative model side by side with business
* You are a team player who is able to work effectively at all levels of an organization, with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
* Knowledge of the insurance industry is a plus
* You are a very good communicator with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
* You influence stakeholders and facilitate consensus and decision-making through your leadership skills
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean. An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.