BI Functional Analyst (m/f)
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Digital and IT
Global Business Support
ENG00016526 Requisition #
* Operating under the managerial authority of Global Business Support (GBS), ENGIE Information and Technologies (ENGIE IT) is ENGIE's information systems nerve centre.
We produce IT services for the Group's Business Units and functional lines in the following areas:
- IT infrastructure: networks, work environment, data centres, security, communication, etc.;
- research, development and application maintenance;
- advice on organising and managing business projects with a strong IT dimension.
ENGIE IT draws on its competencies and expertise to benefit the Group's businesses. We support their transformation by offering competitive services with high added value.
We anticipate market developments and ENGIE's digital challenges, tailor our offer accordingly and act as an IT innovation incubator for the Group's businesses.
In connection with the implementation of the industrial plan to develop shared service centres (SSCs) in France and Belgium, ENGIE IT SSC is looking for a:
BI Functional Analyst (m/f)
A Business Support IT role
Position based in Brussels (Belgium)
Your role as BI Business Analyst is to help the business arm of ENGIE IT SSC with documenting reporting requirements. You translate the needs expressed by the business into functional specifications aimed at production teams.
* You are the business arm's functional point of contact for the applications within your remit.
* You analyse customers' stated needs in terms of application development and maintenance in your areas of responsibility.
* You keep track of incidents and ensure they are resolved within the SLA time frames that have been determined with customers.
* You manage improvements, making sure they are delivered within the time frames and budgets agreed with customers.
* You monitor developments and are responsible for checking the quality of our partners' deliverables.
* You perform functional and non-functional tests in collaboration with stakeholders in the business and IT arms, based on test scenarios falling under your responsibility.
* You are responsible for monitoring your allocated small-scale projects.
* You hold a Master's degree or have equivalent experience.
* You have good analytical and conceptual skills (in particular, the ability to adopt a helicopter view).
* You know about the main concepts involved in business intelligence (big data, DWH, data visualisation).
* You have proven experience in SAP BW, SAP BOBI or Power BI.
* You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and have very good knowledge of English.
* You can work independently and take the initiative.
* You are customer-focused.
* Project-management experience would be an advantage.
* You have good communication skills, can be appropriately assertive and are a team player.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.