BUSINESS ANALYST SAP FICO (M/W)
Belgium, Brussels , Brussels-Capital Region
Digital and IT
Global Business Support
SAP00000102 Requisition #
Operating under the managerial authority of Global Business Support (GBS), ENGIE Information and Technologies (ENGIE IT) is ENGIE's information systems nerve centre.
We produce IT services for the Group's Business Units and functional lines in the following areas:
- IT infrastructure: networks, work environment, data centres, security, communication, etc.;
- research, development and application maintenance;
- advice on organising and managing business projects with a strong IT dimension.
ENGIE IT draws on its competencies and expertise to benefit the Group's businesses. We support their transformation by offering competitive services with high added value.
We anticipate market developments and ENGIE's digital challenges, tailor our offer accordingly and act as an IT innovation incubator for the Group's businesses.
In connection with the implementation of the industrial plan to develop shared service centres (SSCs) in France and Belgium, ENGIE IT SSC is looking for a
Business Analyst SAP FICO (m/f)
One of the business activities of Business Support Information Systems
Position based in Brussels (Belgium)
We are looking for a motivated SAP Business Analyst with a basic SAP knowledge in the domain of Finance and Controlling (2 to 4 years SAP FICO experience). We give you the opportunity to join an important implementation project of S4HANA.
You will be part of a team, reporting to the team leader. As a SAP Business Analyst, you will be involved in the keep it running and evolutive maintenance of the S4HANA solution.
* Together with your team-colleagues, you support the Service Delivery Managers in the maintenance of the SAP solution and its evolution in line with the requirements of our internal business customers
* Along with the other team members, you are in charge of :
* Incident management
+ Check and solve customizing issue
+ bug fixing
+ investigate escalated problems
+ monitoring of interfaces and replications
* Enhancement management
+ analyze and implement application improvements
+ write general as well as detailed, technical specifications
+ perform integration tests & business support for UAT
+ Non regression testing
+ maintain the application documentation
+ contribute to workload estimations
You keep a general overview on the architecture of the solution and its evolution and are accessible for all matters in the functional domain of SAP FICO
You stay up-to-date with technical developments and evolutions in S4HANA
You perform a fit-gap analysis for business requirements and deliver solutions in line with standard S4HANA
You decompose high level information into details and you are able to animate workshops with end-users and business representatives.
You distinguish requests from the underlying business needs
You maintain a regular physical presence close to your business interlocutors and Key Users in order to assist them in the development and daily management of their applications
You document requirements in English
You respect the operating procedures and methodology effective within ENGIE-IT.
Your respect working in collaboration with external partners (on-shore/off-shore) according the ENGIE-IT model.
* You have a university degree or equivalent through experience
* You have a good knowledge of functional analysis and have affinity with finance and controlling processes
* Basic knowledge of the SAP FICO processes and configuration. Additional knowledge of related SAP modules is an asset.
* Knowledge of S4HANA and the SAP HANA capabilities is a benefit, but not a must
* You have some experience in SAP service support or SAP projects
* You are interested in the SAP product as ERP solution and have some basic notions of the technical concept behind the SAP solution
* You are motivated to develop your career as an internal SAP analyst in the Engie group
* You are fluent in French and you have a good operational knowledge of English; practical knowledge of another language is an asset.
* You have good communication skills and you are customer oriented
* You are a team player and like to take initiative
* You are flexible and stress resilient
* You are ready to travel 2 to 3 times a month to an Engie location in another country. A stay of 2 to 3 days abroad is not a problem for you
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.