Business Analyst Life Insurance
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Information Technology
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
In the context of the extension of our delivery capabilities for the IT team managing the Employee Benefit applications, we are searching for a dynamic and open-minded Business Analyst to reinforce the existing team (around 30 people). After a short adaptation to the AXA environment, you will be part of the business analysts being able to produce requirements of medium complexity under the supervision of a senior profile.
As a Business Analyst, your responsibilities will be to:
* Participate in the Business Transformation;
* Help the Business to clarify and prioritize its Business Needs;
* Documents the impacted business processes;
* Translate the user requirements in a structured way by using the engineering practices;
* Elaborate Requirement Specifications;
* Carry out functional gap analysis;
* Establish liaison between the various IT and business teams;
* Review test plans;
* Carry out audits on test execution and analysis of defects up to the resolution of the problem after development/configuration;
* Support the production (including user acceptance tests (UAT), analyses of defects and the management of change requests);
* Challenge and document the Business Acceptance Criteria;
* Provide input on estimates and planning to management;
* Ensure the solution validation by the Business;
* Define the requirements strategy and organisation;
* Design and configure the Requirements Repository and the Traceability matrix according to the strategy;
* Identify and analyse change requests;
* Guarantee consistency of documented requirements with project plans and technical work products in terms of identification, qualification, acceptance, commitment and traceability;
* Develop acceptance plan and acceptance criteria with the stakeholders;
* Ensure the creation and the maintaining of the project glossary;
* Ensure proper reporting on requirements activities to the product manager;
This role is a stepping stone towards senior business analyst, business architect or manager. The choice is up to you.
As a Life Business Analyst, you have:
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience;
- A basic knowledge of the "Agile/Scrum" methodology
- Able to effectively convey complex ideas - both orally and in writing - in English and French and/or Dutch
And you are also:
- Able to meet project deadlines and provide high-quality products;
- Open to different cultures and able to demonstrate adaptability;
- Rigorous, customer-oriented and you have excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Able to work independently while having real team spirit.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses,
focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible
workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office
furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations,
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your
needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded
commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA,
you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.