Business Analyst (Digital Solutions)
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a business analyst, you are responsible for taking customer requirements and helping them evolve through the agile development process with the sole goal of adding business value for our customer.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- You are responsible for understanding customer requirements and writing the appropriate user stories according to “What” is needed
- As a business analyst you are responsible for triggering and facilitating the collaboration with all team members in order to achieve a story that can be developed, delivered and adds value to the product
- In order to write user stories, you should be familiar Agile methodologies, the Definition of Ready, the terminology “Who, What, Why” and the acceptancecriteria
- You should be proactive to chase better solutions, open minded and flexible as requirements evolve and needs may change
- You have an agile mindset
- You are familiar with agile methodology and different frameworks.
- You are interested in Digital transformation, Customer experience and web platforms
- You have an interest in working with business and development teams
- You are proactive and willing to learn
- You speak fluent English and have at least a good knowledge of French or Dutch
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me (Erik De Romagnoli) onmy phonenumber: 02/801 54 31.